Thursday, September 01, 2005

On Mysteries and a Good Movie


















A couple of weeks ago I was speaking to my brother and it seemed like all his friends (him included) had this obsession with Family Guy. I think the show is pretty funny but I wouldn't spend money on purchasing the seasons. I suppose I do enjoy watching the cartoon but I only watch it when I am going through the channels and I just happen to find it on. There has been one thing that has been bothering me ever since I paid attention to the credits. I can not figure out which character is played by Seth Green. Then I went to search for Seth Green and it turns out that he also appeared on Stephen King's IT in 1990. I didn't know that! I can't even picture him being 12 yrs old. One of the first times I had seen him on TV was for the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer and that was way back. So it's kinda weird.

What was really funny the day before yesterday I went to watch
The 40 Year Old Virgin. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. It was hysterical mostly because the situations were so embarrassing that you couldn't help but to feel bad for him. I loved it. Even walking out of the theater I still had the images in my head. It's worth to watch but it is definitely rated R. I wouldn't take my little brother to go watch it. It can be explicit. Great Adult Comedy. I first notice Steve Carell on Bruce Almighty aside from the Daily Show. He currently has about three other movies in production.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog dispatches
"I am getting very angry about this situation because these folks causing the problems are seriously hindering the relief efforts.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a clerical work at home site. It pretty much covers clerical work at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Seth Green, also the "chi ching, chi ching" guy from the burgerking commercial, remember?? oh you were probably 5yrs old, running around w/chocolate all over your mouth, going "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh". I mostly remeber him from the "chi ching comercial". I like him in Austin Powers movie. Yeah OK then! til next time...(there went 5 minutes of my life I will never get back)

~ Dari ~ said...

Yep, pretty much there they went. No I don't remember and yes, I was probably running around going "aaaaahhhhhhhh" (for all you readers, this is an inside joke..if you don't get it don't worry about it). I will probably post more later on today. I am not sure. It's been crazy...aaaaahhhh.