Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Inside and Out




Ever wonder how people really see you? Even if it doesn’t look like it, I am one of the most self conscious people I know. I didn’t used to be that way, or maybe I was and was too good hiding it for people to notice.

I can be ugly at times though. One of my biggest flaws is that I let my mood dictate my actions at times. In other words, you can get a total different reaction to the same situation just depending on my mood. When you talk to me and I don’t chat around, it’s not that I don’t care…I am just not in a talking mood. That’s horrible. I know. So for those of you out there that thought I was mean, yep I was..but not because I didn’t care, maybe because it was too early in the morning. So that got me thinking, even when you think you can be the nicest, most understanding person, if we would walk around with a mirror all day and really see ourselves for who we truly are, would we like what we see?

I mean, I am sure there are many sides of me which are not seen by many. Seeing me completely is either a blessing or a curse, not figured which of the two yet. I don’t profess everyone that is close to me really knows me. I guess you never really finish knowing someone.

That’s probably why people should never stop growing. New knowledge triggers new perspectives and ideas and it’s what makes us a little more interesting. I also hope I open up a little more as I go. I have not learned to be fearless yet, but I am getting there
.

Hope you have an insightful day!

No comments: