Friday, September 30, 2005

TO DOs


Things I plan to do this weekend:

1.Get my air conditioner fixed.
2.Clean my house.
3.Bathe the kids (Leonardo and Snoopy)
4.Clean out the closet and donate more clothes.
5.Read at least half of Maria by Jorge Isaacs and type notes.
6.Read some chapters for GEO and re-write notes.
7.Have dinner with my brother and my brother’s girlfriend on Sunday.
8.Take pics of my “kids”.
9Take a movie inventory.
10.Go to a house party with Alexei and Jessie.
11.Maybe go dancing on Saturday.

Things I will probably get done this weekend.
#1, #2, #5, #7, #9, #10, #11

Things I would definitely like to do this weekend:
Actually get some good sleep.


Films I would like to watch.
A Way of Life

5X2

Beneath Her Window

Between US

Spider is the one I've been trying to find for over a year now with no luck.

So naturally one can only make plans only to find yourself not “having time” to do half of what you said you were going to do. I don’t think I will do the common ritual of going to the movies this weekend. I really wanted to go watch Flight Plan but I’ve been disappointed with movies lately. Most of them, not all, are not really what they claim to be. I have yet to watch a movie that I really enjoy, not only to entertain me but to inspire me. I used to like watching drama or a coming of age flick. I have also enjoyed epics or documentaries too.

I’ve enjoyed brit-cinema in the past but I have not had time to research on new movies. Lately I’ve been watching Asian movies but would like to watch more independent films. I wonder what Christina Ricci is doing right now…hmmm. She has become the queen of Inde-films and some of them are actually really good.

Well we'll see what happens. I might go to a party tonight, I'm not sure.
Have an eventful weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking about coming of age movies...have you watched the movie "less than zero"? It's an 80's movie. I think you'd enjoy it as well as I did. I've been wanting to watch it again. And if you are in a "goofy kind of mood" by all means get "Weird Science". Foreign films, try Almodovar's "Tie me up/Tie me down" w/a young Antonio Banderas...mmmmm----Soni

~ Dari ~ said...

Excellent. I shall look into that. Maybe we can rent them and have a movie night together??
We should. Let me know. -D