Friday, September 09, 2005

7 Things



To Do Before I Die:
1. have children
2. watch them get married
3. write a book
4. go to Europe
5. live in Spain
6. travel by train
7. own a summer home

I Can Do:
1. sing (at times)
2. bitch about the weather
3. cook (or so people claim..haven't poisoned anyone yet)
4. drive (that I know for a fact clean record..no kiddin')
5. drink (friends can testify to this I get it from my daddy..hahaha)
6. type
7. bullshit (was pretty much a pro at it now not so much but still)

I Can Not Do:
1. swim to safe my life
2. see a child suffer
3. be anywhere near a spider or anything that resembles it
4. say I love you when I don't mean it
5. consider being on Fear Factor
6. forgive one particular person in this world that hurt me
7. forgive myself for my mistakes

I Say Most Often:
1. dude
2. Aaaarrrhhh (inside joke, Sonia, you know what I mean)
3. f*#k
4. y'all
5. chin*#~o (mexicans know what I mean)
6. great, thanks
7. perfect (I work in an office ok?)

Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1. the way they carry themselves
2. tone of voice / hands are important too, I have a thing for hands
3. height (believe it or not)
4. view about life
5. creativity
6. spiritual stability
7. emotional stability

I think People Know About Me:
1. I don't have much patience
2. I love music and singing
3. I love to socialize
4. I require attention and physical affection (sometimes I just need a hug)
5. I can get bitchy when I am very tired
6. I suffer from ridiculously painful migraines
7. When I put my mind to it, I can pretty much do whatever I want
Bounus: 8. I am good with people older than me

Celebrity Crushes


















1. Carlos Ponce





















2. Cesar Evora















3. Adrien Brody





















4. Mark Wahberg
















5. Sting




















6. Eduardo Verastegui





















7. Jude Law



People I Want To Do This:
1. Victor
2. Jessie
3. Alex
4. George
5. Jaime
6. Sonia
7. Jonathan

So there you have it. You are welcome to do the same thing and I will post it here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dari, I think you know who this is, love ya!!
To Do Before I Die:
1. To see my child be a productive citizen
2. To see my grandchildren
3. Spend two weeks in a caribbean beach
4. See the Grand Canyon (by rail)
5. Sit around a fire at the beach (any beach) until 2 or 3 am
6. Leave a collection of pictures about my life
7. Get stoned (yeah you read right!)
Bonus: 8. Catch the big one

I Can Do:
1. Be sarcastic
2. Get on peoples nerves (ie see 1 above)
3. Make people laugh
4. Camp
5. Be on “surviror”
6. Play any sport (or at least try)
7. Be opinionated and very stubborn (ask husband)
Bonus: 8. Make friends

I Can Not Do:
1. Be around roaches (any other creature OK)
2. Listen to country music for more than 2 minutes
3. Stand to see suffering (wheather fact or fiction)
4. Hammer nails w/out hurting myself (ask husband)
5. Eat cold food
6. Live in cold & snowy place
7. (think of anything else?)

I Say Most Often:
1. Fantastic
2. Absolutely
3. f*#k (in times of distress)
4. b-b-bye!
5. chin*#~o (mexicans know what I mean)
6. Good luck w/that!!
7. What are you saying!!??
Bonus: 8.Aaaaaaah!! Yo mamma!

Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1. Tall, dark & hansome (no shorties)
2. Military uniforms, jeans, cowboy boots (aaaaahhhhh!!)
3. Employed
4. Easy going (non thight ass)
5. Clear & transparent (no bull shit)
6. Makes ME laugh
7. Outdoorsy type

I think People Know About Me:
1. I love rock
2. I’m crazy
3. I like to drive
4. I make up my own “vocabulary”
5. I play well with others
6. I work hard
7. I like coffee