Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Among Other Things



Life just balances you out doesn't it? Even when things start piling up you may end up at a total different place at the end of the day. Well I had a hectic Monday and then Jessie and I decided that we needed a break so we went to get our nails done. She had a pedicure and I had a manicure.
So there was this guy that massaged her feet so now we are thinking that we should go to a spa one of these weekends and get the fully treatment!! Wouldn't that be great? I know that can get expensive but at this point I really don't care. I would love to just relax and enjoy myself.
We'll see I still have to find the time though.
I am currently paving the front of my house and just getting rid of all the top soil is hard work. I need to work on that, of course I won't be doing it alone.
Let's see what else? I have to pick a novel in Spanish for my class and I am not sure of what to pick. I should have a synopsis ready by the end of the semester.

Yeah, good luck with that huh?
I am not sure what else to discuss. I have not experienced anything too dramatic in the past few day except for the stomach pain and nausea but no...I am not pregnant so don't ask.
As a whole, this has been a better day.

No comments: