Monday, September 19, 2005

Much About Nothing

You know how as soon as Friday comes along you start making all these plans in your head about all the things you will accomplish that weekend. Well, chances are you will not get to do even half of what you plan. The worse thing is that that happened to me this past weekend and I didn't even get to do the fun stuff. I don't mind skipping the work but you should never skip the fun..it haunts you though out the week.
So on Friday I wanted to go to the movies to watch the Exorcism of Emily Rose and I ended up going to the new mall at La Cantera. Nice architecture by the way, very earthy and nature friendly. On Saturday I returned so stuff that I knew I was not going to use.

I bought my kids new toys though.
Leonardo (Leo)and Snoopy (Jr.) got a new toy chest full of toys and so we played fetch in the evening.
I got Spike and Smeagol new tortoise food. I hope they like it, Spike is a little older so he was used to Romaine Lettuce. I am not sure how he is liking that frutti stuff.
Kayser is doing better now, I am so proud of him. He is my Leopard Gecko, just got him about a month ago. I was waiting on him to get used to his sorroundings before I could handle him. He did just fine crawling from one hand to another, he finally has a more natural bedding in his terrarium and he graduated to medium size meal worms. He really is cute. I need to post a picture of him later. My fish are doing ok, they are not named since there are just too many of them.

I was looking for some new toys for me too! I already have a Walther but that didn't stop me from eye ballin' these ...

Walther Black Hawk

Walther CP99

Berreta

If I get them...life is good.

No comments: