Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday..again


Ok so it's Monday again. I woke up this morning feeling like I had just been hit by a bus and someone just happened to shake me up and expected for me to run to my house from that location. Yep, something like that.
I had the whole day planned. Things were going to get reorganized and re-set. cleaned up and everything!! Hahaha..yeah right. So the good thing was that they dumped about 4k on our account and I had until 4:00pm to spend it all. Needless to say I spent almost all day doing purchase orders, speaking to the vendors, and getting everything else approved. It was fun (sigh).
I need to get home and chill for a while. Maybe watch a movie, something that doesn't make me have to think that much. I'll be great.
Tomorrow will be a better day. Well, one can only hope...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mondays are not good, they seem to drag. So what did you do when you got home, or will that be Tuesday's blog??