Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It's Like...Aaahhh in a Nut Shell


About two weeks ago: Went to Austin for the weekend on a very mini-vacation and it was a lot of fun. I needed the break, we both did. It was very nice to just be away for a bit.
This past weekend: I just chilled with my brother on Saturday (went to Pat O'Brien's downtown) and shopped around and cleaned up a bit to be ready for the start of the semester. It was cool.
Monday: I went to ChaCho's with my friend Jessie and so we ended up at my friend's Victor's apartment with Alexei, Jaime, Mario, and then the other Mario and Robert showed up too. We jammed around a bit then I had to go home.
Tuesday: I ended up watching The Skeleton Key...that was a mistake. I had been waiting for this movie for months now and I just ended up dissapointed. Boo. Yep, not worth buying on DVD. But I ended up at Dave and Busters with the guys and hanged for a little bit. As soon as I got home I just crashed. I had been cleaning the front yard between the movie and hanging out.
Tommorow: My friend Johnathan wants me to go and check out this band called Jawbreaker, they are suppose to be pretty good. Anyway they play at the Broadway Brew Haus so I might check it out after class tomorrow.
Class: Haven't even bought books yet. Hopefully they are not all gone. They are usually not for the courses I take.
Among other things I would like a new bag and new shoes..something casual. Any suggestions?
Other than that I think I'm ok. There is no rush in spending money I really shouldn't be spending.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The band sounds good. They play 80s music. Take's me back to the day!!