Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hhmmm Nothing Much I guess

Without Her

She walked across the room,
She looked wonderful.
All eyes were on her,
it was suffocating.

She smiled at them,
She burned internally.
So lost,so wild; tamed by the world around her.

Double-sided, complicated,
Distraught goddess.
Her eyes, screaming
Her smile, reassuring.
Her posture, perfect
Her heart, sinking
Her soul, burning.

Kept on lying.
Kept on lying to herself,to the world.
Kept on feeling,loved.
Kept on feeling,nothing.
Kept on destroying,everything.
Kept on wanting,to build.
Kept on hesitating,
Life itself will not continue as it once was.

She wonders,
She feels,
She wants,
She aches,
She goes in circles.

She speaks,
She explains,
She says nothing.

No one notices.
No one cares.
No one knows the right question.
No one asks anything.

Life happens,keeps on.
Without Her.

I found this and decided to post it. I hadn't written anything in a few weeks. My summer class ended last week and this Monday I started another one. My mind and my time will be dedicated to Accounting for a while. I just started and I can't wait for it to be over. It will be a killer course. Boo. Too bad.
One of my dear friends is going through a bad time right now and I wish I could do something to help him. If you are reading,
"This too shall pass." That is such a weird thing to say, but it's true. You will soon realize that everything is for a reason and the way to true happiness is peace of mind and soul. It is HER loss, trust me. You have friends like me that love you and want to see you happy. You have so much to move on for...do it for yourself first.

I hope everyone is having a great morning. Good luck on the rest of your day...I hope I put pictures up soon! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me when you wrote this blog....I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you've done for me the last few months.....Vic