Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sing It!!


After the whole American Idol craze, many of us wait with anticipation for Simon, Paula, and Randy to come to Austin, Texas for auditions. I will be considering going to audition if only to say “been there, done that,” well and to see Simon up close to see how mean he really is and what is just pure logic coming from him. Hey some people love him and and some hate him but personally I have to admitt that most fo the time, he is the only one that gets it right.
I believe I will have my turn to stand before the man and try as hard as I can to be loud enough but not out of tune.
We'll see. In the mean time we can all wait for next season to have our idols and our not so idols to have a good laugh.

Talent searches have spread across America and the latin community was not left behind.

There was
Nuevas Voces de America produced by Emilio Estefan. They also had their technical problems. The finalist from Texas, Gerardo A. Lopez...yep that's my brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really encourage you to try out for that... you know you have the voice for it Dary...it's just the determination.