Thursday, October 27, 2005

Stay



So I probably shouldn’t have but I went to watch Stay last night and got out kinda late. Pretty good movie, definitely my kind of movie in so many ways. I really like the young actor Ryan Gosling. Ever since I saw him on Murder by Numbers I really liked how he really can pull off that whole psychopath look.. Very impressive. I swear I am one of the few people that can really get into a movie to the point that I actually feel like I am there. Happens with very few movies though, the main one is Bram Stoker’s Dracula; my favorite.

I am also getting ready to go for my brother's concert on Saturday. My mother's house is going to be packed with people from all over the place. I was going to take pictures but now I will probably be working backstage. I'll post about it next week when I get a chance.

1 comment:

~ Dari ~ said...

I really want to go but I can't boo!! Let's do something next week or when I'm not broke! hahaha