Tuesday, November 01, 2005

One Way to Redeem Oneself...Go Orange









So the concert was great this weekend (more on it later), yesterday was Halloween and it was time to pick up my car (charger/ go to previous posting for story: Love At First Sight/ Hit Like You're Blind [ posted in October]).
I felt bad about doing that to it and I knew George liked the Daytona…long story short, he got it. We turned in the other keys and upgraded. It was a good deal, I was not going to pay that much more.
Basically, if they could not match the price that I wanted we were going to walk out of there with our gray car. So they matched the price and it was great. George is happy and a bit nervous as well but he will be ok. There are only 4000 Dodge Chargers Daytona made and ours is number 1665, yes they are all numbered. I was glad to get him a limited edition vehicle.

More about it later. I took the liberty of placing some pics. Love the leather seats!!
The pact was, “ You have a Daytona, so we will never bring up my little accident from now on. I think I’ve made up for it. I will not drive the Daytona until I am ready. I am a little overwhelmed with the whole thing right now.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just drive it!!! Life is too short, don't be scared, be one with the car, you control it. Sit on those leather seats, feel it, breath it, be it. Aaaahhhhh!!! Turn the key, close your eyes, hear the motor, rev the motor, it's talking to you, hands on the wheel ready to go...aaaaahhhh. Enjoy the ride baby!!!!---Sonia