Friday, October 14, 2005

What's It Look Like?


Friday: It is Traci’s birthday tomorrow so the girls and I are going to take her to dinner and some drinks. I suppose I will also watch a late movie with George if time permits. I’ve still been feeling really lousy. I couldn’t stop sneezing yesterday and every time I sneezed my entire body ached, I went to be around 10:30p.m. Nothing a few dirty martinis can’t fix right?

Saturday: Wake up somewhat early. Cook breakfast, bake a cake...well George can do that for me. hahaha Clean up a bit more. I need to work out too. Want to clear the closet and go donate some clothes. In the evening, not sure maybe go to the movies and hang with the guys. Study of course.

Sunday: Mope around a bit. Study. Get ready for the week. Go practice with Carlos or see him perform. George and Jessie will hang out for the day so I can go sing with the mariachi for a bit. I really wanted to see Victor so I’ll probably go visit him.

I guess that’s it. We’ll see what I actually get to do this weekend, it always differs from the actual plan in a way. Boo. That’s life I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry....I promise I'll give you your guitar back soon....

~ Dari ~ said...

No, you don't need to. I actually wanted to go practice with you so that you can play it. :-)