Thursday, October 06, 2005

Plans…hmmm LET’S BREAK THEM!!!






So I had told myself I was going to do something extremely productive this week. Yep, there was a day or two of productivity, those of you who didn’t know, my air conditioner was replaced after almost two weeks of not having it. Naturally, I started picking up my place and was over-joyed by the mere idea of carrying stuff to their rightful place and feeling the cool air around me. It felt like a whole new house, no kiddin’.

At any rate, that was the most significant thing. I went to watch Into The Blue with George and Jessie (even though I really didn’t want to watch it), and the movie just felt like it dragged for a while before getting into any really good part. George shared with me that it was probably because you really couldn’t connect with the characters.
I think I agree. It was a good attempt with an ok plot but the performances were not all that. Sorry Paul and Jessica. …ok so Paul looked sort of believable especially when him and Jessica had to kiss..*wink*.

So maybe I’ll go to Broadway Bar after class today. Still not sure. I need to meet a friend for coffee at 5p.m. and then go to class at 5:30p.m. (it will be boring, I wish I didn’t have to go to class). Tomorrow we have plans to go to Carmen’s to watch flamenco dancers. That’s exciting for me, definitely my cup of tea. For those of you that know me, you know what I mean. I wonder if they have decent Sangria there.

So the moral is, whenever you plan to do something productive, at least break your plans for something that is going to be worth it at the end…J
Have an interesting rest of the week!!!

1 comment:

Hutchings Home said...

Hey, Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. Sure love yours, you have some fun things posted. Good to know that movie is not that great. Maybe we can look like her someday. Just kidding, more to life than looks. Right?