Wednesday, November 02, 2005

From the Day of the Concert

Most of the younger people who helped...
<<<-------- Bottom from L to R: Alexei Hernandez, Rey Chavarria, Greg Cavazos Top: Ray Becerra, Edgar, Gerardo "Jerry" Lopez, me, Jose "Hoser" Maldonado, Very Top: Sebastian Alejandro Gallegos Lopez
My friend Rey and I...hadn't seen him in a while so we had a chance to hang out and be stupid. hehehe :-)















Greg and Jerry at sound check.
----->>>>>

















^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tia Diana and Alexei.. Alexei and Jerry (the star of the show)...





<<<<<<--------
(que horror) Me, picture taken by Alexei
As you all can see, I have to loose some weight....hahahaha














Alexei and I...and my little cousin Sebastian
------->>>>>>>>>>











Of course Alexei looking fab infront of the stage....
------>>>>>>>

We had a lot of fun. I want to thank Jerry for giving us the opertunity to be part of his first concert of many more concerts to come!!!!! :-)

No comments: