Friday, April 21, 2006

No Sleep...

So it's about 2:30Am on a Friday morning and I am not sure what I am doing up. Really, I should be sleeping but sleep is something I don't think I can get at the time. I am currently listening to Shakira. Yep, I remember when she only used to be a singer from Colombia, that I used to listen to in the 90's. Now it's like, "Oh you like Shakira too?," and I am like "hell yeah I used to like her since she was only 18 and had black strait hair." All of the sudden they make it big in the U.S. and everyone assumes they are new in the business. Who else has gone through this?

Glad you asked.

Ricky Martin for example.
Shirtless, Ricky in the 90s he used to come out in a Mexican soap opera like that. Black Shirt, Ricky late 90s early 2001-2001. White Shirt, Ricky now. He toned up, got a hair cut, this hunkasourus couldn't have looked better.....

Now to get some sleep. Need to work tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ricky Martin...mmmm que mangaso. What in a soap opera?? Hell, I remember him when he was in Menudo (that Puerto Rican boy band in the 80's). Top that Dari??!!! "subete a mi moto"

Anonymous said...

Alcanzar Una Estrella 2

Anonymous said...

Yeah but did you know him when he was in "Menudo"?? I don't think so. You were probably in pampers running around with a lolly pop, going aaaahhhhh!!!