Friday, July 13, 2007

So Do You Think You Can Dance?



Well, it might not exactly come out as a surprise that I love to watch so you think you can dance. You might remember my favorite girl and boy from last season...Natalie and Benji. Luckly Benji won!


This year I was not that excited about a guy and a girl...I am into a few actually
here are the nominees for America's Favorite Dancer. We'll see how they do as the weeks progress....
















From L to R: Anya, Neil, Danny (mmm...he is my favorite) Sabra, Lauren, Lacey (Benji's Sister), & Hok(he is amazing).






There are actually many good performances this year. During the last performance show everyone did quite well. Here are some of the Highlights as of right now!


Most of my favorites are from non-other than Wade Robson, he is on of the best twisted, cool as hell, freakin' choreographer alive! :-) (oh yeah, and he is uber hot too!)






Here is some of his finest work:








No comments: