Thursday, May 04, 2006

Piecing It Together...


So I was packing yesterday and I felt a little akward. I hve been with the University of Texas at SA for almost 5 yrs and it has been quite a ride. I've been lucky to have found great friends, collegues, and build great relationships. I sometimes look back and realize how far I've come and I don't believe it's me.
I will miss the people I work with and the people that I interact with everyday. I know sometimes I question the direction that my life takes but now I seem to have a new perspective on things. I know that I am where I am because that is where I am intended to be. If it wasn't for the experience, work, and dedication to the institution I would not have the knowledge to help me with my new position. I am very greatful that God has allowed me to meet great people in the past years. Like I told my mother, my friends here are my family since my imediate family lives in my hometown.
Today is going to be my last day and I am just wrapping it up. I get to go a cookout on Saturday for BleauSkye to meet coworkers and just socialize. Monday is going to be a full new day and I already have many things to do. I am very excited about that.
I will have more postings on Monday and tell you all about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad to see you go. I know we will be in touch and we will have to make it a point to get together and celebrate our frienships. My life is so much better because of our friendship. We laugh and make fun of things that other people don't, to the point we might get annying, but who gives a shit!! Take care, be good and call once in a while...love ya !! Soni

~ Dari ~ said...

Of course I will call!!! Things are not going to be the same but we will make time to get togther and catch up on things with eachother. Remember about next weekend. See if it's doable.
....love ya too girlie!!