Monday, May 17, 2010

Things are where they should be...


....sort of.






It's the middle of May in 2010 and I feel like I have come a long way even if it might not be that noticeable for some. I think I've made some really good (sound) decisions in the past few months. Even since before the year started, I think I was getting a lot better in keeping my eye on the ball.

I've made some minor changes to my short-term and long-term goals but that was necessary. I have not written publicaly so much anymore but I have privately. I don't write everyday, only on days that I feel it would be obsolutely necessary to have to read this back and reflect on those thoughts.

I've had enough to reflect on in the past few months and I'm glad I've had the opportunity to do so.

This sememster is going to be a bit heavy but I'm sure it will be fine. I have some really good things I get to look forward to this summer so the Fall will be great too.

I'm really greatful for having the opportunity of having my family so close, I like to know and feel that I am there when they need me.


On other issues, I will probably start building up my "must read" list this summer. So I might take a couple of days doing that. I need to eventually work on posting some of my trip pictures on my facebook as well. We'll see how it goes.....


For now, I'm going to try and get some sleep.


Why is it that I always seem to get a sudden burst of energy right before I must go to bed?? It really has be freaked out...it's been happening a bit to often. :-(

No comments: