Friday, July 20, 2007

Reflections

Had a though week this week, no doubt about it. The weekend comes and with it many more things to take care of that I may or may not do. Remember that weekend in 2005 where I made the list that I KNEW was not going to get done? Come to think of it I used to be quite explicit with my whereabouts and weekend commitments. Now I just go with the flow. Is it really that difficult to keep track of schedules?

I decided that I just rather keep it to myself and reflect on things that happened later.

I think I need a drink. ....

So I was hoping we can go celebrate someone's birthday soon because I really need to go have some fun with friends. Hmmm......that reminds me, we had Soni's b-day celebration and I hadn't put pictures up.

Ok...I guess I can do that.



Soni was having a blast and so were we. I think I do have some out there in MySpace but you would have to go there, sign in and then go to my page to view the pics.
I left pics as public...I have nothing to hide. I need to put some new ones up though.
We'll see what happens. Not much else to reflect on at the moment. I might be able to find some cool parody of an apple commercial and post it. Hmm....Happy Friday!

No comments: